GBC Korea to operate the world’s first block chain based M&A platform. Anybody can participate in the M&A deals at small expenses and can execute transparent and safe global M&A transactions.
GBC Korea applied this technology to the base of the block chain. Investors can reduce time and cost with the experts who have been engaged in M&A. The M&A platform will grow into a global market leader.
- Founder / CEO
Founder / CEO
Steve Lee has an extensive investment experience and more than 30 years of experience in M&A areas such as Direct market, Dealer market, and Auction market. He has been working with KPMG and he is a strategist who has experience of serving as a chairman of investment consulting & advisory company. Steve has been called the “Korean Soros” by his business partners and colleagues.
- CEO / Ph.D.
CEO / Ph.D.
CEO Jay Lee led the technology organization to develop MAP, the world’s first blockchain-based M&A platform. MAP’s combination of the technical aspects of transparency and reliability and the business aspects of creating investment value for small investors has been evaluated to create a more mature platform. Jay Lee is preparing for another future of MAP, which is further developed with her global perspective and unique sharp sense.
- CTO / Ph.D.
Bryan Y. Kim
CTO / Ph.D.
Dr. Bryan Y. Kim was a part of the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He worked as a software system integration engineer and project manager for contracted software development projects. His works include system engineering, system integration tests, performance evaluations, technology evaluations & assessments, network evaluations, software operations, software cost estimates, system upgrades, and configuration management and documentation. He received his PhD in Applied Physics and B. S. in Physics from California Institute of Technology.
- Vice Chairman
– Chairman of REALMETER(The best public opinion agency in Korea)
– CEO / Chairman of REALMEDIA
- Best Futurist
selected by Google,
Best Futurist selected by Google
Currently, Mr. Thomas Frey works at Colorado DaVinci Institute, which he founded, and serves as executive director and senior futurist. Prior to his current role as senior futurist, he was an engineer with IBM for fifteen years. Thomas is widely known around celebrity speaking circuits, having shared billing with the likes of Rudy Giuliani, Tom Peter and Jack Welch. Majority of his audiences are high-level government officials such as those of NASA, executives of Fortune 500 companies such as IBM and AT&T, Lucent Technologies, First Data, Boeing, Capital One, Bell Canada, Visa, Ford Motors Company, Qwest, and more. Mr. Thomas Frey has been interviewed in numerous publications such as the New York Times, Huffington Post, Times of India, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, The Futurist Magazine, Morning Calm (in-flight magazine for Korean Airlines), Skylife (in-flight magazine for Turkish Airlines), ColoradoBiz Magazine, Rocky Mountain News, and more.Frey is also the author of the 2011 book Communicating with the Future.
- Prof, Chapman University,
Menas C. Kafatos
Prof, Chapman University, M.I.T. Ph.D.
Menas C. Kafatos
– Present Professor / Physics and Computational Physics from Chapman University
– 1973-1983 NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
– 1984-2008 Professor / George Mason University
– 2009-2012 Dean / School of Computational Sciences and Director of the Center for Earth Observing and Space Research
– Former Nominee for Nobel Prize in Physics
– Ph.D. in Physics from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
– B.A. in Physics from Cornell University
- Chief, Financial Supervisory Service, Ph.D.
Chief, Financial Supervisory Service, Ph.D.
– Ninth Director, Financial Supervisory Service
– 2015. 03 Professor at Kookmin University Business School
– 2009.12 ~ 2011.02 11th Director, Financial Information Analyst
– 2008.03 Planning Committee, Financial Services Commission
– 2003.07 Blue house Economic Policy Executive Office
– 1998.12 IBRD Senior Executive, International Development Bank
– 2007 Doctor of Policy Studies, Chung-Ang University
– 1983 Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University
– 1981 BS in Biology Education, Seoul National University
- President & CEO of HYOSUNG CAPITAL
President & CEO of HYOSUNG CAPITAL
2009/04 – present : HYOSUNG CAPITAL President, CEO
2008/05 – 2009/03 : Standard Charterd Capital Korea CEO
2005/04 – 2007/01 : Newyork Bank Korea representative
2004/06 – 2005/02 : Foreign Exchange Commerz Investment Trust Management CEO
1988/06 – 1990/12 : Samsung Group’s Secretariat Finance Team, International finance department
- Former CEO, JP Morgan Chase Bank Korea
Former CEO, JP Morgan Chase Bank Korea
Dong-jin is a renowned global financial expert who has served in the domestic and foreign financial circles for over 30 years, serving as the CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank Korea, CEO of PCA Investment Trust Management Co., and Vice President of Korea Exchange Bank. He served as a representative of the creditors at the time of the 1998 IMF crisis and contributed to the extension of Korea’s debt. In 2003, he received the Prime Minister’s award for attracting foreign capital.
- Director, Forbes Korea
Director, Forbes Korea
After graduating from Seoul National University, Shang-bok joined JoongAng Ilbo a Korean daily newspaper published in Seoul. There, he has filled various posts including correspondent for New York, head of the international economics team, deputy head of the business desk, and representative director of Forbes Korea. Since 2014, Shang-bok has been an executive director of the Samsung Press Foundation.
- Director, Rothschild Auster Fund Korea
Director, Rothschild Auster Fund Korea
Ernst is a financial professional with 25 years of experience in global investment, private equity, corporate financing and banking. He currently serves as the Representative Director of Rothschild Auster Fund in Korea and also a member of the National IR team of the current President’s Cabinet.He was a spokesperson for the Korea’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), the top regulatory body of Korea’s financial markets. Ernst is a global financial and investment expert beyond Korea.
- Advisor, Ph.D.
Dr. Ko has served prominent roles in Korean politics, economy, and social issues. He has an extensive government career which includes a research fellow at the Institute for National Security Strategy, former member of the Ministry of Planning and Budget evaluation committee, former CEO of the Korea Housing Management, and current chairman of the Korea Economy Forecasting Research Institution. Dr. Ko also worked for UNICEF Korea briefly.
- Advisor, Central bank
Advisor, Central bank
Myun-mo began his career with the Bank of Korea, the central bank of Korea, where he spent most of his early career undertaking various positions. During his 32+ years at the Bank, he experienced the exponential growth in Korean foreign reserves from U$1 billion to over U$300 billion, and played a leading role in the evolution of the reserves management framework, cash-management, portfolio management, risk management and asset liability management framework. Mr. Kang left the Bank of Korea and joined Mirae Asset Investment, Korea’s leading asset management company, in 2009 as an auditor.
- Professor of Criminology
Professor of Criminology Dongguk univ
– Present Dongguk University Professor
– Master of Police Law at Dongguk University
– Dean of Police and Judiciary at Dongguk University Graduate School
– Dean of Social Sciences at Dongguk University
– President of Public Administration at Dongguk University Graduate School
– Members of the National Police Commission
– Ph.D. in Criminology at Michigan State University in the U.S.
- Professor at the Management of Technology
Professor at the Management of Technology KOREA univ Ph.D
– Special Professor of Graduate School at Korea University – Director of the Korea Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning(KISTEP)
– Standing Committee member of the National Science and Technology Committee (Assistant Minister)
– presidential secretary for science and technology
– Samsung Economic Research Institute(SERI) guest researcher
– Kyunggi High School
– Seoul National University Engineering Co., Ltd.
– Seoul National University Graduate School of Engineering
- the Commissioner of the
the Commissioner of the
– Yulchon, a law firm
– the 27th Commissioner of the Korea Customs Service.
– Director of the Tax Office at the Ministry of Strategy and Finance
– Tax Policy Officer at the Tax Office at the Ministry of Strategy and Finance
– National Tax Service Income Tax Service
– Passing the 27th Public Administration Examination
– Birmingham University Graduate School
– Bachelor of Public Administration at Hanyang University
- Second Vice Minister of
Second Vice Minister of
– Second Vice Minister of Security Administration
– Jeollabuk-do Administrative Governor
– Balanced Development and Finance Planning Officer at the Ministry of Planning and Budget
– a public administration official at the Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs.
– Passing the 25th Public Administration Examination
– Doctor of Law at Chonbuk National University
– Master of Law at Kyushu University
- Chairman of TKIS / HWA-DONG iNNOTECH
TKIS / HWA-DONG iNNOTECH
– CEO of iMBC
– President of Jaeneung Group
– Chairman of the PP Council of the Korea Cable TV Broadcasting Association
– Present Chairman of TKIS / HWA-DONG iNNOTECH
– Waseda University Graduate School of Political Science
– Waseda University Graduate
– Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Professor of Police Administration
Professor of Police Administration
– present)Professor of Police Administration at Halla University
– 31st Gangwon Provincial Police Agency Commissioner
– The head of Police Administration and Human Resources Office
– The 10th commissioner of the Gwangju Metropolitan Police Agency
– The head of the 36th Central Police Academy
– Ph.D. of Graduate Sociology at Korea University
– sociology at Korea University
- Representative Attorney at Law firm Gangnam
Representative Attorney at Law firm Gangnam
– present Representative Lawyers of Gangnam Low Firm
– Vice-Minister of Ministry of Justice
– Director of Daejeon High Prosecutor’s office
– Busan District Prosecutor’s Office
- Senior Advisor Attorney at Law LLC LOGOS
Senior Advisor Attorney at Law LLC LOGOS
– Senior Advisor Attorney at Law LLC LOGOS
– Chief Judge, Seoul High Court
– Chief Judge, Daegu High Court
– Chief Judge, Seoul Domestic Relations Court
– Chief Judge, Daegu District Court
– Chief Judge, Cheonju District Court
– Seoul National University College of Law
– Kyungbok High School
- Engineer Team Director
Engineer Team Director
– GBC KOREA Deputy Director, Technology Institute
– Website and Mobile UX/UI Design Expert
– MAP Website Design
– MAP Service Operations Management
– GBC KOREA Management Team CFO
– Lawyer of Law firm Aegis
– Lawyer of Law firm Min
– Current Technology Assurance Fund, Credit Guarantee Fund Advisor
– Currently, the bankruptcy trustee of the Seoul
– Asset Management Corporation Consultant
– Advisor to the Korea Environmental Industry & Technology Institute
- Marketing Team Leader
Marketing Team Leader
– 18.11 ~ GBC KOREA Marketing Team
- Marketing Team Members
Marketing Team Members
– 18.07 ~ GBC KOREA Marketing Team
- Marketing Team Members
Marketing Team Members
– GBC KOREA marketing, operation
– Blockbooster CEO
– ‘P’ crypto exchange COO
– ‘C’ crypto exchange operation Manager
– ‘H’ mortors ERP Operational Development
- Marketing Team Members
Marketing Team Members
– 18.08 ~ GBC KOREA Marketing Team
Japan Market Promotion Headquarters
- Director, Ph.D.
– Department of Comprehensive Policy and Science, Graduate School of Doshisha University
Ph.D. Courses in Economics Major and Environmental Policy.
– Case of Korea in the Formation of Environmental Management Capability in Asia
– The Conditions and Project of Sustainable Environmental Levy in Asia, etc.
– Analysis and Evaluation of the Formation and Implementation process of Korea’s Environmental Policy.
– President and Vice-Chairman of the Korean Student Association of Korea at Doshisha University
– Commodity Development at ING Trading Co., Ltd.